Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Difference Between Pregnancy And Gastritis

Ein Kommentar: Italienisch mit Sara auf Skype

My name is Ulli and I'm Italian beginners.

In search of "my" Italian teacher - it should be native speakers and qualified teachers and teaching Skype - I came across La Scuola di Sara .

addition to the super cute, humorous way by Sara - that makes teaching fun - I particularly like her teaching approach: first

First, the personal goals and the focus of instruction is determined (communication, grammar, business). Then it is also already happening.

second Timely and reliable before every hour I get online documents that are tailored to me and which are then discussed in the hour and processed.

third Sara can feel when you do not know how to continue and supports carefully and patiently.

I look forward to every lesson ...

Ulli Regensburg, November 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment