Thursday, April 15, 2010

Split My Computer Screen In Two

il nuovo orologio per la cucina!



Dear friends Good morning! This morning I gave myself just to do! Look what I made!

a luscious wall clock made of:

fimo for numbers and all the goodies that are in cream;

universal silicone white whipped cream;
For the bottom I used strips of rice paper in two colors I used on a wooden base with PVA glue in equal parts water, once dry, 2 coats of gloss varnish to protect and polish everything!







other more detailed photos here:

the decorations are very simple but they give a very colorful: I applied a Strawberry, a wafer, the smarties and some pink beads to give a special light effect!
even here there is a strawberry, the smarties and added a coffee bean! and then the pink and green beads,
finally on this angolo ho applicato un biscottino una fragola e delle smarties!
Ciao alla prossima!

0 comments:

Post a Comment