Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cane Corso Homeowners Insurance

bomboniere ancora da fare...

Per l' 8 maggio devo fare delle bomboniere per un maschietto!!!

Che ne pensate di questa frog keychain?




Seems like a nice idea if it is received if a boy is to receive a girl!
and should be combined with one of these 3 bags, made of two different colors of tulle!

green tulle to 'outside and yellow inside, the tape I used white but can also be used in different colors ... and maybe knot cuter than this!
Beautiful to me is the juxtaposition of these two colors!
BLUE and GREEN all out 'inside! I hope I choose this also because it attracts the frog!

also very nice to Blue 'exterior and yellow all' inside!


What do you think?? If you have any other ideas let me know because this time I'm in crisis! I have not invented today !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment