Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vibration In Right Foot

PANNA MONTATA!!!!

Hello everyone ... with great pleasure I present to you today some objects created for the kitchen!
Here is the first effect jar with whipped cream! I applied over a donut with strawberry icing and sugar, then behind, then there is a cookie in the shape of sugar pralines
heart!



next you see is always created on a base of whipped cream but applied for sweets of various sizes and a biscuit similar to the drops!



and finally I show you these 2 ladles decorated with whipped cream and these too many sweets! ... Of course I'll show you only the decoration or the image was too far away to see the details!




I hope you liked them .... I leave you now .... I must get back to work that demands increased day by day! prestoooo a kiss!


0 comments:

Post a Comment